We're hiring for:
Posted: March 1, 2022
We’re hiring! Interested in a new challenge and already have marketing experience? Our Affiliate Manager position may be right for you. As a growing online marketing agency we are looking for people who are humble, hungry, and smart that thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that describes you, apply now!
To understand the goals, needs, obstacles, and opportunities for multiple affiliate programs, develop and execute strategies to achieve established goals as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Full-time; salaried
- Work remote
- 10 days paid vacation time
- Eligible for benefits after 90 days
- Must demonstrate ability to learn quickly
Affiliate Management Team
Senior Affiliate Manager
- Senior Affiliate Manager
- Affiliate Director
- JEBCommerce Vision and Values Ambassador – Support JEBCommerce Vision and Values through relationships with clients and in your affiliate program management.
- Industry Mastery – Demonstrate a solid understanding of our space and other online marketing channels. Demonstrate ability to broaden your online marketing knowledge and ability to grow as an online marketer.
- Managing Change – Ability to manage clients’ programs in the midst of a constant sea of change, while maintaining professionalism and positive outlook.
- Develop new and innovative affiliate marketing strategies that align with our client’s goals.
- Curiosity – Demonstrate and act on a genuine curiosity for each client’s goals, obstacles, nuances, limitations, competitors, initiatives, and general and specific customer and business information. Always be learning about the client and how our services fit with their goals.
- Demonstrate ability to build strong partner relationships. Relentless pursuit of improvement on each client program, each initiative, each staff development and how we live up to our stated values and standards.
- Demonstrate ability to execute JEBCommerce processes and systems.
- ABL (Always Be Learning) – Whether that is leadership, training, relevant webinars, technical aptitude, skill development, customer profiles, general marketing principles and digital marketing.
- Networking – Consistently build your network within and without the affiliate industry.
- Strategic Planning – Develop comprehensive strategic plans for each client on a quarterly and annual basis utilizing the JEBCommerce quarterly planning process and plan template, ensuring that all challenges and obstacles are identified with a plan to overcome them and all optimization strategies outlined.
- Manage Expectations – Keep clients well informed of progress on their behalf, forecasted growth and production, and any potential issues, obstacles, challenges and opportunities in the future. Ensure that their expectations are in line with ours. Demonstrate ability to use the following tactics when appropriate:
- Up-Front Contracts
- Saying no to keep clients focused on program goals
- Anticipate and Resolve Problems – Work to identify issues or problems in advance and ensure notification and resolution quickly. As often as possible, identify and resolve issues before the client is aware.
- Client Communications – Provide frequent, detailed and professional communications to our clients following our established guidelines and processes
- Demonstrate ability to say no and keep clients focused on program goals when necessary.
- Account assessment – Be able to determine and know as much as possible, how the program is doing, how the client views the program and our performance and how it is perceived internally.
Affiliate Program Management
- Revenue Goals – Work with clients to develop realistic and achievable revenue or lead goals (performance goals), determining the growth that is important to them (YoY, MoM, % of total) to ensure proper strategies for growth can be implemented and your team is on the same page regarding success as your clients. Execute strategies, processes and systems to ensure reach and surpass revenue goals.
- Planning – Effectively develop and execute quarterly plans for all the affiliate programs in your area of responsibility in order to ensure revenue success of your client’s programs, adequate recruiting and activation targets and proper alignment of our tasks and strategies with our client’s strategies for growth.
- Day-to-day – Efficiently and effectively plan you and your team’s activities on any given day, responding to client “fires” and inquiries same day, ensuring that action items determined needing to be done in your strategic plans are executed by you and your team, frequently monitor progress, tracking and activity of your clients’ programs.
- Affiliate Relationships – Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with affiliates on behalf of your clients.
- Recruiting, Activation, and Optimization – Actively pursue new affiliates, optimize current affiliates to ensure proper, and comprehensive, marketing on behalf of our clients.
- Reporting & Insight – Create and distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on time every time. Provide insight into successes, challenges, failures, top performers and future opportunities. Identify trends and supply clients with our best guesses as to why their program performed the way it did and develop strategies and plans to either take advantage of success or turn around lackluster performance.
- Healthcare with vision coverage (premium plan)
- Retirement plan with company contributions
- Vacation and sick day allowances
- Work flexibility, including work from home
- Professional development and regular mentorship
- Computer and equipment supplied
- Phone bill stipend
- 2+ years of affiliate management experience
- Ability to learn quickly on-the-job
- Account management experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Solid work ethic
- Comfortable using computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other cloud-based tools
- Comfortable using the internet and working fully remote
How to apply
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com; Subject line: “Application for Affiliate Manager + your name”
Please note: Resumes will not be considered without a cover letter AND if not sent to the address above, with subject line included as above.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Code of Conduct and Equity Statement
Let’s succeed together.
We believe diversity is fundamental to innovation and growth, and a key component to our success story. We’re building an inclusive culture where craftsmanship and partnership are top values. We embrace diversity of thought and experience, and strive for a productive impact on others’ success. We work together, listen to each other’s perspective, share openly, have vulnerable conversations, and treat each other with respect and dignity. Each person, whether a team member or a client, is a valuable member of our work. We strive to take meaningful action to promote equity and support members of our BIPOC community. This allows us and our partners to achieve goals, pursue passions, and to discover the best version of ourselves. A diverse team achieves success to a greater degree, and we welcome the opportunity to grow together.
Differences are not a barrier to opportunities.
JEBCommerce believes that Equal Opportunity is important to its continuing success. In accordance with state and federal law, the JEBCommerce will not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, disability, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or non-job related factors in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants based upon qualifications and job requirements.
JEBCommerce welcomes applications from people with disabilities and does not discriminate against them in any way. JEBCommerce complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Employees and applicants may request reasonable accommodations by contacting the company CEO.