We're hiring for:
Affiliate Specialist – Contract Position
Posted: August 4, 2021
This is a part time or by project contract position.
JEBCommerce is a growing online marketing agency that needs more talented people right away. Located in the beautiful city of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, JEBCommerce is a full service, online marketing agency that specializes in performance marketing. We are looking for experienced affiliate marketers with at least 5 years of experience. This position will help us launch new clients, create compelling, innovative and effective affiliate marketing strategies, assist our current teams with publisher development and affiliate recruitment and help us train up and develop the affiliate managers of tomorrow.
The position is part time or project based to start but may turn into a full time position. We are looking for humble, hungry and people smart affiliate managers to join our team and help us cruise into the future.
If that is you, please apply today!
Key Areas of Responsibility
Assist with launching programs, recruiting affiliates, and developing strategies.
- Contractor (part time or by project)
- Work remote
- Competitive wages
- Must demonstrate ability to learn quickly
Affiliate Management Team
Senior Affiliate Manager
- Senior Affiliate Manager
- Affiliate Director
- 5+ years experience in performance marketing, preferably in an agency or OPM managing affiliate programs.
- Multiple network experience
- Publisher recruitment – assist in recruitment of publishers to drive revenue for Enterprise level clients in the Health and Beauty vertical as well as Retail Apparel, Sports & Outdoors and Home and Essential Oils brands.
- Identify, present and manage Influencer and content placement campaigns
- Publisher communications – Create and send publisher newsletters, respond to publisher inquiries via email and through the network dashboard
- Paid placements – identify and negotiate paid placements to drive brand awareness and incremental revenue, as needed for clients you are supporting
- Promotional placement audits – secure screenshots to provide to client as needed
- Publisher optimization – provide strategic recommendations and implement optimization strategies for top and mid-level publishers, working closely with Senior Affiliate Manager
- Holiday placements – working with your Senior Affiliate Manager, identify and negotiate seasonal paid placements for clients you are supporting
- Client calls – available to join relevant client calls, presenting optimization and placement opportunities to grow brands you are supporting
- Process returns and cancellations – manage order inquiries from publishers, ensuring we aren’t paying for cancelled orders
- Monitor and enforce Brand Bidding Policies
- Run Audits of FTC Requirements and Enforce FTC Requirements
- Send 1-2 newsletters a month to publishers sharing promotional update, top selling products and optimization tips
- Industry Innovation – share industry best practices and new publishers/opportunities that may lead to additional revenue and brand awareness
- Additional client account support duties as requested
How to apply
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com; Subject line: “Application for Affiliate Specialist Position + your name”
PLEASE NOTE: Resumes will not be considered without a cover letter AND if not sent to the address above, with subject line included as above.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Code of Conduct and Equity Statement
Let’s succeed together.
We believe diversity is fundamental to innovation and growth, and a key component to our success story. We’re building an inclusive culture where craftsmanship and partnership are top values. We embrace diversity of thought and experience, and strive for a productive impact on others’ success. We work together, listen to each other’s perspective, share openly, have vulnerable conversations, and treat each other with respect and dignity. Each person, whether a team member or a client, is a valuable member of our work. We strive to take meaningful action to promote equity and support members of our BIPOC community. This allows us and our partners to achieve goals, pursue passions, and to discover the best version of ourselves. A diverse team achieves success to a greater degree, and we welcome the opportunity to grow together.
Differences are not a barrier to opportunities.
JEBCommerce believes that Equal Opportunity is important to its continuing success. In accordance with state and federal law, the JEBCommerce will not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, disability, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or non-job related factors in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants based upon qualifications and job requirements.
JEBCommerce welcomes applications from people with disabilities and does not discriminate against them in any way. JEBCommerce complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Employees and applicants may request reasonable accommodations by contacting the company CEO.