We're hiring for:
Assistant Affiliate Manager
Posted: March 7, 2022
Join the Adventure! Launch a dynamic career in digital marketing with our Assistant Affiliate Manager role. At our thriving online marketing agency, we’re not just hiring; we’re welcoming new stars to our team. We prize individuals who are humble, hungry, and smart, those who find thrill in an exciting and fast-paced work environment.
Step into this beginner-friendly position with confidence! Prior experience isn’t required; we equip you with all the essential training to shine. As an integral part of our Affiliate Management team, you’ll collaborate with top-tier retailers, driving customer engagement through the vibrant arena of affiliate marketing.
Seize this chance to follow in the footsteps of numerous success stories, individuals who’ve soared to six-figure salaries in just a handful of years. Are you ready to embrace a career that combines challenge, growth, and considerable reward? Don’t hesitate! Leap into your future and apply today!
To support the affiliate manager or senior affiliate manager in execution of strategies and tactics for the stable of clients assigned to their team.
- Full-time; hourly
- Work remote
- 7 paid holidays
- 10 days paid vacation time
- Eligible for benefits after 60 days
- No experience required
- Must demonstrate ability to learn quickly
Affiliate Management Team
Affiliate Manager or Senior Affiliate Manager
- Affiliate Manager
- Senior Affiliate Manager
- Affiliate Director
Key areas of responsibility
- Learn all aspects of affiliate marketing
- Affiliate recruitment list development
- Affiliate program newsletter development and sending
- Weekly client call meeting agenda and recap summary
- Compiling of weekly client report numbers for affiliate manager
- Text links creation and upload
- Creative uploading and removal
- Performance Data Analysis and metric compilation
- Affiliate application approvals
- Activation list creation and tracking
- Review and execute client specific Standard Operating Procedures
- Communicate with affiliate partners
- Paid Search Compliance monitoring
- Coupon Code auditing and suppression
- Invoicing number preparation
- Assist in preparation of Client Kickoff procedures
- Proactively oversee client Slack channels
Affiliate Program Management
- Complete FTC and placement audits as needed
- Complete audits of authorized and unauthorized use of codes for programs your team manages
- Affiliate Relationships – Cultivate and manage relationships with affiliates on behalf of our clients. Collaborate with partners to provide them with the resources they need for success. Respond quickly, impart knowledge about our clients, and ensure thorough and prompt follow-ups.
- Create recruitment lists to help grow and diversify each affiliate program you are supporting.
- Create activation lists and execute activation campaigns as guided by your Affiliate Management team.
- Gather data from the affiliate tracking networks to create weekly and monthly reports.
- Healthcare with vision coverage (premium plan)
- Retirement plan with company contributions
- Vacation and sick day allowances
- Work flexibility, including work from home
- Professional development and regular mentorship
- Computer and equipment supplied
- Phone bill stipend
- Proficient in rapid, on-the-job learning
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Robust communication skills
- Capable of independent work
- Highly motivated and success-driven
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and various online tools and platforms
- Adaptable to digital work environments
- Proactive and initiative-taking
How to apply
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; Subject line: “Application for Assistant Affiliate Manager + your name”
Please note: Resumes will not be considered without a cover letter AND if not sent to the address above, with subject line included as above.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Code of Conduct and Equity Statement
Let’s succeed together.
We believe diversity is fundamental to innovation and growth, and a key component to our success story. We’re building an inclusive culture where craftsmanship and partnership are top values. We embrace diversity of thought and experience, and strive for a productive impact on others’ success. We work together, listen to each other’s perspective, share openly, have vulnerable conversations, and treat each other with respect and dignity. Each person, whether a team member or a client, is a valuable member of our work. We strive to take meaningful action to promote equity and support members of our BIPOC community. This allows us and our partners to achieve goals, pursue passions, and to discover the best version of ourselves. A diverse team achieves success to a greater degree, and we welcome the opportunity to grow together.
Differences are not a barrier to opportunities.
JEBCommerce believes that Equal Opportunity is important to its continuing success. In accordance with state and federal law, the JEBCommerce will not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, disability, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or non-job related factors in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants based upon qualifications and job requirements.
JEBCommerce welcomes applications from people with disabilities and does not discriminate against them in any way. JEBCommerce complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Employees and applicants may request reasonable accommodations by contacting the company CEO.