We're hiring for:
Assistant Affiliate Manager
Posted: July 23, 2021
JEBCommerce is a growing online marketing agency that needs more talented people right away. Located in the beautiful city of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, JEBCommerce is a full service, online marketing agency that specializes in performance marketing. We service both large and small organizations with a heavy focus on affiliate program management. If you have a heart for service and are looking to start your career with a fast paced, fun company that will invest in you for the long run – then contact us today. We strive to do amazing things for our clients and are looking for individuals who want to do the same.
We are looking for smart, humble, and hungry individuals that want a fast paced environment and an entry into the digital marketing world. This position requires no experience and includes all the training to become an successful affiliate manager. You’ll be working with some of the top retailers in the country as you assist your affiliate management team with driving new customers through the affiliate marketing channel.
Overall Responsibility: Assist the team and support the Affiliate Manager on client accounts and marketing initiatives.
- Full-time; hourly
- Work remote
- 10 days paid vacation time
- Eligible for benefits after 90 days
- No experience required
- Must demonstrate ability to learn quickly
Affiliate Management Team
Affiliate Manager or Senior Affiliate Manager
- Affiliate Manager
- Senior Affiliate Manager
- Affiliate Director
Key Areas of Responsibility
To support the affiliate manager or senior affiliate manager in execution of strategies and tactics for the stable of clients assigned to their team.
- Affiliate partner recruitment and list development
- Compiling of weekly client report
- Update HTML newsletter
- Text link creation and upload
- Creative uploading and removal
- Analysis and metric compilation
- Affiliate application approvals
- Activation list creation and tracking
- Perform monthly compliance audits
- Task list monitoring for affiliate manager
- Other as needed administrative support duties
- Ability to learn quickly on-the-job
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong ambition and drive to succeed
- Comfortable using excel, word, powerpoint and other online tools and networks is necessary
- Comfortable in the internet environment
- Takes initiative
- Manage your calendar to meet all expectations of this role.
- Utilize a daily Power Hour to focus on your work by closing email, slack and any other distractions
- Manage your email the JEB Way, we don’t live in it, but process it by utilizing the following steps which helps battle overwhelm by maintaining Inbox Zero
- Do it
- Delegate it
- Delete it
- Manage Slack effectively by removing notifications and badges
- Complete Clear and Open course
- Adherence to JEB expectations that phone calls and texts are to be responded to within the hour and are to be used when appropriate.
- Accountability is essential to your success at JEBCommerce, admit when you need help or when you have done something wrong rather than trying to quickly fix it.
- Have the courage to ask for help when you need it.
- Assist in preparation of Client Kickoff questions uses processes in Process.st
- Assist in creation of Client Roadmap using processes in Process.St
- Proactively oversee client Slack channels, responding or escalating to your Affiliate Manager when necessary
Affiliate Program Management
- Audits – Demonstrated ability to complete FTC and placement audits as needed
- Promo code audits – Demonstrated ability to complete audits of authorized and unauthorized use of codes for programs your team manages
- Affiliate Relationships – Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with affiliates on behalf of your clients. Work with each partner to provide them with the items they need to be successful with our programs, responding in a timely fashion, educating them on our clients’ behalf and ensuring competent follow up and follow through.
- Recruitment – Create recruitment lists based on SMARTS goals and month end reports to help grow and diversify each affiliate program you are supporting.
- Activation / Optimization – Demonstrate ability to create activation lists and execute activation campaigns as guided by your Affiliate Management team.
- Reporting & Insight – Gather data to create weekly and monthly reports for the networks and Affluent. Provide insight on performance based on a data-driven approach.
How to apply
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com; Subject line: “Application for Assistant Manager Position + your name”
PLEASE NOTE: Resumes will not be considered without a cover letter AND if not sent to the address above, with subject line included as above.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Code of Conduct and Equity Statement
Let’s succeed together.
We believe diversity is fundamental to innovation and growth, and a key component to our success story. We’re building an inclusive culture where craftsmanship and partnership are top values. We embrace diversity of thought and experience, and strive for a productive impact on others’ success. We work together, listen to each other’s perspective, share openly, have vulnerable conversations, and treat each other with respect and dignity. Each person, whether a team member or a client, is a valuable member of our work. We strive to take meaningful action to promote equity and support members of our BIPOC community. This allows us and our partners to achieve goals, pursue passions, and to discover the best version of ourselves. A diverse team achieves success to a greater degree, and we welcome the opportunity to grow together.
Differences are not a barrier to opportunities.
JEBCommerce believes that Equal Opportunity is important to its continuing success. In accordance with state and federal law, the JEBCommerce will not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, disability, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or non-job related factors in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants based upon qualifications and job requirements.
JEBCommerce welcomes applications from people with disabilities and does not discriminate against them in any way. JEBCommerce complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Employees and applicants may request reasonable accommodations by contacting the company CEO.