We're hiring for:
Assistant Affiliate Manager
Posted: March 7, 2022
We’re hiring! Interested in a new challenge or looking to start a career in digital marketing? Our Assistant Affiliate Manager position may be right for you. As a growing online marketing agency we are looking for people who are humble, hungry, and smart that thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment.
This entry-level position requires no experience and includes all the training required to become successful. You’ll be working with some of the top retailers in the country as you assist your Affiliate Management team with driving new customers through the affiliate marketing channel.
If this and the opportunity to start a career that has led countless others to earn 6 figure salaries in just a few years sounds interesting, then you definitely want to apply for this position. Ready to get started? Apply now!
To support the affiliate manager or senior affiliate manager in execution of strategies and tactics for the stable of clients assigned to their team.
- Full-time; hourly
- Work remote
- 10 days paid vacation time
- Eligible for benefits after 90 days
- No experience required
- Must demonstrate ability to learn quickly
Affiliate Management Team
Affiliate Manager or Senior Affiliate Manager
- Affiliate Manager
- Senior Affiliate Manager
- Affiliate Director
Key areas of responsibility
- Learn all aspect of affiliate marketing
- Affiliate recruitment list development
- Affiliate program newsletter development and sending
- Weekly client call meeting agenda and recap summary
- Compiling of weekly client reports for affiliate manager
- Text links creation and upload
- Creative uploading and removal
- Performance Data Analysis and metric compilation
- Affiliate application processing
- Blog post development and publishing
- Activation list creation and tracking
- Review and execute client specific Standard Operating Procedures
- Communicating with affiliate partners
- Paid Search Compliance monitoring
- Coupon code auditing and suppression
- Invoicing number preparation
- Assist in preparation of Client Kickoff procedures
- Proactively oversee client Slack channels
Affiliate Program Management
- Complete FTC and placement audits as needed
- Complete audits of authorized and unauthorized use of codes for programs your team manages
- Affiliate Relationships – Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with affiliates on behalf of your clients. Work with each partner to provide them with the items they need to be successful with our programs, responding in a timely fashion, educating them on our clients’ behalf and ensuring competent follow up and follow through.
- Recruitment – Create recruitment lists based on SMART goals and month end reports to help grow and diversify each affiliate program you are supporting.
- Activation/Optimization – Demonstrate ability to create activation lists and execute activation campaigns as guided by your Affiliate Management team.
- Reporting & Insight – Gather data to create weekly and monthly reports for the networks and Affluent. Provide insight on performance based on a data-driven approach.
- Healthcare with vision coverage (premium plan)
- Retirement plan with company contributions
- Vacation and sick day allowances
- Work flexibility, including work from home
- Professional development and regular mentorship
- Computer and equipment supplied
- Phone bill stipend
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong ambition and drive to succeed
- Comfortable using Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other online tools and networks is necessary
- Comfortable in the internet environment
- Takes initiative
How to apply
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com; Subject line: “Application for Assistant Affiliate Manager + your name”
Please note: Resumes will not be considered without a cover letter AND if not sent to the address above, with subject line included as above.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Code of Conduct and Equity Statement
Let’s succeed together.
We believe diversity is fundamental to innovation and growth, and a key component to our success story. We’re building an inclusive culture where craftsmanship and partnership are top values. We embrace diversity of thought and experience, and strive for a productive impact on others’ success. We work together, listen to each other’s perspective, share openly, have vulnerable conversations, and treat each other with respect and dignity. Each person, whether a team member or a client, is a valuable member of our work. We strive to take meaningful action to promote equity and support members of our BIPOC community. This allows us and our partners to achieve goals, pursue passions, and to discover the best version of ourselves. A diverse team achieves success to a greater degree, and we welcome the opportunity to grow together.
Differences are not a barrier to opportunities.
JEBCommerce believes that Equal Opportunity is important to its continuing success. In accordance with state and federal law, the JEBCommerce will not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, disability, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or non-job related factors in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants based upon qualifications and job requirements.
JEBCommerce welcomes applications from people with disabilities and does not discriminate against them in any way. JEBCommerce complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Employees and applicants may request reasonable accommodations by contacting the company CEO.