JEBCommerce is growing rapidly and needs more talented people right away. We currently have a part time position open for an Affiliate Program Launch Specialist. This is a remote position (aren’t they all now 😉 )
JEBCommerce has many new clients launching in the coming quarter and year. We are looking for an experienced affiliate manager that can help us interface with our new client, launch their program with our team and position key accounts for success as they are handed off to our management teams. This position will interface with all our teams and report directly to the senior affiliate manager on the account.
Duties will include
- Executing our initial audit and review
- Working with the team to develop the first year strategy for the account
- Setting up any network technology
- Presenting strategy plan to account lead
- Interfacing with client
- Ensuring the clients main critical issues are incorporated into the plan and daily work
- Set up initial recruitment and activation campaigns
- Ensure client is kept up to date on progress
- Follow our detailed processes for successful account launch
- Handle first month’s reporting on new accounts
- Interfacing with technology providers
The following are desired qualifications:
- strong communications skills
- ability to work independently
- 5+ years of affiliate management experience
- Experience launching affiliate programs
To apply -email me at jamie AT jebcommerce.com or DM me on Facebook, or LinkedIn.
This position is located wherever you are!
Let’s succeed together.
We believe diversity is fundamental to innovation and growth, and a key component to our success story. We’re building an inclusive culture where craftsmanship and partnership are top values. This allows us and our partners to achieve goals, pursue passions, and to discover the best version of ourselves. We’re striving for a more diverse and inclusive company, and we welcome the opportunity to grow, together.
Differences are not a barrier to opportunities.
JEBCommerce believes that Equal Opportunity is important to its continuing success. In accordance with state and federal law, the JEBCommerce will not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, disability, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or non-job related factors in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants based upon qualifications and job requirements.
JEBCommerce welcomes applications from people with disabilities and does not discriminate against them in any way. JEBCommerce complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Employees and applicants may request reasonable accommodations by contacting the company CEO.