I’ll be honest, I’m a little late with this one… We wanted to put together some of our favorite JEBCommerce posts from 2009. The start of the year has been so busy and crazy, it’s taken me almost two months to get around to this 🙂 But here are our favorite posts, some still very timely. I hope you enjoy! (all titles are links to the actual posts)
- Our Affiliate Appraisal Preview Call: On Tuesday, November 3rd, Jamie Birch and Stephen Robinson hosted a 20 minute preview call showcasing how our Affiliate Audit service can help advertisers increase the performance of their programs today.
- Stephen Robinson’s first article in Feedfront
- Downturn requires more analysis and accountability: Widespread budget cuts in 2009 and demands from top management to do more with less have forced corporate marketers to step up their accountability/measurement efforts and improve collaboration with other organizational departments, according to a recent survey from Marketing Management Analytics (MMA) and the Association of National Advertisers (ANA).” – MarketingVox
- Changing the commission rate of your affiliate program: I think everyone understands that nothing is constant, change always happens and many aspects of an affiliate program fluctuate, adjust or need to be altered for the program to remain healthy and at times, to remain at all. The commission rate is the first thing looked at by the controllers, directors and executives of a company when the economy takes a hit, or the company’s performance slides. “How can we control costs?” “How can we become more profitable?” “Are we paying our affiliates too much?”
- JEBCommerce testimonial – Zappos
- A Conversation with Paul Nichols: Today I spoke with Paul Nichols, you may remember him from his eBates days. Paul now owns and operates PublisherFocus, a consulting agency geared to help affiliates grow their business. So in a lot of ways, he provides services similar to JEBCommerce, but to affiliates not merchants.
- How do I get started – Question of the Week
- 10 Reasons to Hire an Outsourced Affiliate Program Manager