What is RSS?
The RSS podcast hosting service allows podcasters to publish episodes simply with no technical skills necessary. With RSS, you can set up your podcast in less than 3 minutes. Fully customizable & Apple friendly. RSS is the best way to distribute podcasts reliably and quickly.
If you have a website, blog, podcast, or social media page, you can earn commissions on sign-ups referred to RSS.com. The RSS affiliate program is hosted on the ShareASale affilliate network.
“We are excited to partner with the RSS team to grow their affiliate program. RSS offers a great way for podcasters to host episodes and the affiliate channel will help spread awareness of this service to people who need it.”
– Kristin Wardwell, Senior Affiliate Manager
Why should publishers join the program?
- The ShareASale sign-up process is simple and there are no fees to join the program.
- You will earn $10 commission on all RSS free trial sign-ups generated through your link.
- We have a 90-day cookie duration so you will receive commission up to 90 days after the initial click.
- You will have access to special offers and brand updates to share with your visitors.
- Our dedicated program management team is available to help you with all your affiliate program questions and needs.
How to get started?
To become an RSS affiliate, click here to submit an application through ShareASale.
If you are interested in learning more about RSS or have any questions, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal response from program management team.
Join the program in ShareASale to earn $10 commission on all leads!