Raising Up Solid, High Performing Affiliate Managers
The Affiliate Manager Training Program (known as MyAffiliateCoach) is a 12-week mentoring and coaching program designed by JEBCommerce to raise up solid, high performing, innovative affiliate managers. Our exclusive training program is delivered two ways:
- Live and On-Demand: Jamie Birch delivers each lesson personally online – live. Each week he will guide members through a specific lesson, allow ample time for their questions and he will offer answers and assistance to their unique problems and situations. Members benefit from a fully interactive experience since they’re working directly with Jamie and the rest of his coaching team 24/7. Not only is this a comprehensive program, but also it’s customizable to your needs each week as you glean knowledge from our years of experience in affiliate marketing to benefit your program and career.
- On-Demand: 12 previously recorded modules are available to you online and you may complete them at your own pace. You will receive all 12 modules up front, with weekly reminders and bonus modules delivered over the 12 week course. This is the ideal option for someone who wants to go through the course of studies at their own pace.
I do not know where to begin to thank Jamie & My Affiliate Coach Sessions. The generous nature in which Jamie shares his knowledge is priceless. The 12 week sessions are well planned, very detailed & presented in terms that are easy to comprehend and implement. Having completed the course I have a much better understanding of how to grow & maintain our program from both a management and affiliate perspective. The individual attention was a key factor to not only fully learning the ropes but understanding how I could implement my new skills in my current role. Jamie will teach you to understand, create & implement all your goals at network, program & personal levels. I highly recommend Jamie Birch & the My Affiliate Coach sessions to any Affiliate Program Manager.
Beau-coup Favors, Inc.
You choose the method of delivery that works best for you. The training program is comprised of 12 distinct modules, outlined below, along with several bonus modules..
- The Ideal Affiliate Manager – A Profile in Greatness
- Forecasting, S.M.A.R.T Goals, and KPI’s
- Performing a Comprehensive Affiliate Assessment
- Quick Start Guide to Administration, Terms and Conditions and Regulations
- Building Strong Relationships that Last and are Profitable
- Affiliate Recruiting and Activation
- Effective Affiliate Promotions and Incentives
- Creative and Advanced Affiliate Tools
- Developing a Six Month Plan for Success
- Paid Search – What is Best for Me?
- Trouble Shooting – What to Do When Problems Arise and How to Avoid Them in the First Place
- Creating and Using an Affiliate Management Scorecard to Be a Better Manager Every Single Day
11 Bonus Modules including:
- Determining Your Baseline Commission Level
- Using Advanced Excel Functions to Bring Efficiencies
- How to Automate Your Reporting
- Loyalty Affiliate Programs
- Optimizing Your Affiliate Interface
- Affiliate Optimization Scorecard
- Managing Your EPC
- And More!
With both programs, you will also receive a workbook. The workbook contains related material for all 12 sessions. It includes fill in the blank sections, sections for notes and much more. At the end of the course, the workbook will become a valuable guidebook and tool for future reference.
“I have spoken with many other affiliate managers — whether it’s been through a phone call or meetings at conferences. The most common question that comes up from them is, how does our affiliate manager training program help them avoid mistakes?
The 12 week training program, accompanied with the helpful Action Guide Workbook, walks affiliate managers (and those aspiring to be Affiliate Managers) through every aspect of affiliate management. JEBCommerce uses this program with our own staff and we feel that it’s a proven, solid training course that will motivate and equip affiliate program managers with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed.”
- Jamie Birch