Sometimes, it’s not just one silver bullet that leads to success. Sometimes it’s many individual activities that lead to one large increase in revenue. And that is exactly what has happened with this online lifestyle brand. They came to us after working with another management partner and were frustrated by the lack of growth. They had many constraints of who to work with and how to work with them. In the first 5 months, this brand grew their revenue by 256%, ROAS by 184%, new publishers by 35%, and overall satisfaction with their affiliate channel by a ton! Here is how we did it:
- Executed a New Customer Acquisition strategy that allowed for a more diverse array of affiliates while keeping a firm hold on KPIs to ensure those new sales were new customers
- Closely monitored User Generated Codes (UGCs) to ensure the integrity of the program and other channels
- Massive recruitment of new publishers and new publisher types
- Optimizing several different niches of existing affiliate partnerships like content and loyalty
- Adding a paid placement budget to ensure this brand was presented in the areas and in the way most effective for new customer acquisition
Growing a program with specific KPIs like new customer acquisition can be challenging unless you have done it over and over again. And the JEBCommerce team has. So creating and executing a strategy that solved for that, created growth and contributed to the top and bottom line is just something we do every day!
If you’d like to learn more, contact us at email@example.com today.